Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Survey

Hooray for surveys!

4 Random Things About Me:
#1. I dont like ketchup on hamburgers or hotdogs
#2. Courtney just showed me a mouth full of cereal, it was gross
#3. I love raspberry truffles from sees candy
#4. My favorite thing is going to broadway musicals

4 Movies I Could Watch More Than Once:
#1. Return to Me
#2. Notting Hill
#3. Superman Returns
#4. Dumb and Dumber

4 T.V. Shows I Watch:
#1. Lost
#2. American Idol
#3. Fringe
#4. So You Think You Can Dance

4 Places I Have Been:
#1. Cabo San Lucas
#2. Catalina Island
#3. Church historical sites
#4. Las Vegas

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
#1. Zrii
#2. facebook
#3. Aeropastale
#4. relief society

4 Favorite Foods:
#1. hot dogs (hebrew nationals please)
#2. Pizza & hot wings (Barros)
#3. shrimp pasta (cheesecake factory)
#4. pretty much anything from Oreganos

4 Places I Would Like To Visit
#1. Australia
#2. Caribbean
#3. Bahamas
#4. Italy

4 Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
#1. Zrii convention
#2. Cruise
#3. Accomplishing my biggest goal yet
#4. By the end of the year....being able to do what I long to do!

Come On its so much fun learning about everyone!

4 comments:

Katt said...

Lady your the best!

Katt said...

He went to high school with us.

Jonny and Brittany said...

Can't wait for bowling tonight!!! See you soon!!:)

Dallyn Jones said...

okay so im just wondering what you biggest goal ever is and what you long to do this year? (the things in your last answers) soooo.... comment back girly! by the way, I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG NOW!!!