Friday, January 30, 2009

BOWLING IS PRETTY MUCH MY FAVORITE THING

This past Monday was yet another rockin bowling night with Jonny and Brittany. We love spending time with our new friends, especially at the bowling alley! We made homemade rocky road icecream before we left and ate it up when we got home. I should say Jonny made it, not
WE made it. WE just ate it, and it was scruptious. Delicious to the taste, as it were :) Here are some photos from our night on the town...


<---BEST BUDS

BRITT WORKIN IT
embarrassed cause I
messed up
cutie pie randy

STRRRIKE!

Gotta pick up the spare!

Britt will show you how to get
it done!

Silly!

My buff babe

Thats how I roll

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Lol!!! I was laughing looking at these pics!!! I just love my butt shot! Bowling is definitely my favorite thing now!! I guess we will probably see you tomorrow for Superbowl Sunday!

Jonny and Brittany said...

I tagged you! Just go to my blog and follow the directions!