Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines weekend

Im trying not to feel sorry for myself while I sit at home and think about my friends and family in California on the trip that we are also supposed to be on, but due to money issues, arent. Instead, Im trying to think about all the things that Im grateful for, which are plenty, but Im trying to weigh the good and the bad and sometimes I feel like its pretty much even. But I guess that makes sense, there is opposition in all things right? Im sure that if suddenly we did have all kinds of money, there would be a different trial in its place. And maybe I wouldnt be able to handle whichever one that would be. So, right now, Im just grateful to be living in Casa Grande next door to my favorite people in the world, my family. For however long it might be for, I will always cherish the time we spent here.

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Kara!!! We are in Cali right now and are so sad without you.:( Life is hard and there is definitely opposition in all things! We all have trials that make us stronger in the long run!! No worries...we will be home soon and going bowling with in no time!!!