Saturday, August 8, 2009

We are finally moved in! Randy and I no longer live in Casa Grande, we are now located in Gilbert, by the San Tan mall. I have shed many tears leaving Casa Grande, away from the perfect house down the street from all my family. But, Randy and I are making the best of everything and are exited to be living in Gilbert again, and are actually very comfy in our apartment. I started my new job on Monday. Im still working for Walgreens, but Im now working in the mail order facility. So far the training has been kind of a drag, but this next week I will be on the floor actually working so Im exited to see how it goes. I hope that I enjoy it there.

3 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

I am SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO happy you guys moved literally a minute away!!!I write this as you are sitting in my family room watching SYTYCD...hahaha!!!!

Katt said...

yay! does that mean we can hang out all the time because i just moved back into my moms and need the comfort of my best friends like you and stef! miss you girl

Jonny and Brittany said...

Why do you never blog anymore!! Get those Hawaii pics up here girl!!!!!!