Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sedona, the McVey Retreat!


















Im so lucky to have such an amazing mom and sisters. I dont know what I would to without them. Each of them in their own way gives me something that lifts me up and helps to make me a better person. Such diverse, unique, amazing personalities that just make our family time so much fun. We all went to Sedona for a girls weekend out and had an amazing time, it just wasnt long enough! So theraputic, just being with my girls, no guys, just talking, laughing, remoniscing....

3 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Don't you just love having sisters!!! They make life so much better...:) You guys are all so cute and look alike! Looks like you had fun on your trip!!! Love you picture edits by the way...:)

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Care Bear! I love you!!! :D

Stacey said...

Hey Kara, I love your blog. It's so cute. So, you married Randy? That is so funny. I don't remember him much, he looks vaguely familiar but I do remember you and Kathy talking about him at mutual activities. Didn't he and Clint Bowers hang out a lot or they are related somehow.
Anyways, it's so cool seeing your family again. I hardly recognize your younger sisters though. Kelsie and Courtnee(sp?)are so grown up. You all look so much alike!