Friday, September 10, 2010

Its been a while!



























I cant believe how long its been since Ive blogged. 1 YEAR!! So much has happened I wouldnt even know where to start. But one major event that I cant NOT post, is last year at the end of September we had the most amazing opportunity. We went to HAWAII! There was a time in my life when I thought going to Hawaii or anywhere like it was just out of the question. Only rich people go there, right? Well, I was wrong. And I have come to learn over the past year or 2 that you can do anything you want, and dreams are achievable. Someone said "You wont see it until you believe it." I like that a lot, a little more optimistic I guess than the old "I wont believe it till I see it" saying. Anyway, about Hawaii. We were able to spend the most amazing 8 days there with our good friends Jonny and Brittany. 5 days in Maui and 3 days in Oahu, so that we could go skydiving. (I was the only one who ended up not going through with it.) I cant explain all the details in one blog because there were SO many fantastic things that happended while we were there. If you have facebook, You can read ALL about it in my "notes". Instead, I will post a few pictures of the highlights.

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Oh man! Such a fun trip! It's so good to see you blogging again!:)

Jana said...

Just kidding! I DID know you had a blog. I guess I just forgoted. :)