Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So much love






For those of you who dont know who this is, this is my nephew Ethan Dreyer, Nicole's baby. He is almost a year and 1/2 now. Its hard for me to imagine me loving my own baby more than I love this kid. He brings me SOOOOO much joy I cant even describe it! Nicole was truly blessed with an amazing little boy. He came to Nicole through in vitro, after about 5 years of trying to have a baby. It was a miracle to see him being born, a day we didnt think would ever come! Tears spilled from everyone in the room when he came into this world. He's brought so much happiness to all of his family. He has such a cute and funny personality, and this is one of my favorite pictures we just recently took of him. He has discovered one of the greatest uses of his finger. :) I just love him so much and hope that I can soon give him a play mate.

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

You will get there! I promise!

Anonymous said...

Kara, I saw your blog on Haley's :) hope you don't mind! Super cute pics of Ethan! Be patient, your time will come :)