Sunday, March 15, 2009

Valentines Day Weekend

Biggest jacuzze Ive ever seen!














Well Im finally getting around to posting a blog about mine and Randy's Valentines Day weekend. Randy and I had a trip planned to go to California but since those plans were canceled, Randy wanted to do something special for me so he booked us a room at Pointe Hilton Resort in Phoenix where we stayed for 2 nights. He took me to dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, which was only a 40 minute wait thank goodness. We layed out by the pool, did some jacuzzeing (I made up that word I think) and also did some shopping at the outlets in Anthem. It was a great, relaxing, much needed get away. Randy is the sweetest guy I know, he always knows what to do to make me happy and I feel so blessed to be married to him! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

3 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

I am so glad you guys ended up doing something so fun that weekend!!! You guys deserved a break!! What a beautiful place...and I really love your pics!!!

Dallyn Jones said...

you are the BEST picture editor ive EVER known. your pictures are SO awesome kara-licious! loved it all

Katt said...

You guys are too dang cute!
The picture of you just standing, in the middle is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I miss you lady!
Katt