Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WORK OUT

Whew! Glenna Meras kicked my butt today in aerobics. Glenna teaches an aerobics class at our church building tuesdays and thursdays, me and Nicole have been going for a couple weeks now. Jeez the first day I swear I came extremely close to puking. And the sad part is, its pretty basic stuff we are doing! That tells you how out of shape I am. But Im getting better and am able to go farther each time. My goal is to be able to do the whole work out with out having to stop, so that I can be warmed up to start P90X! For those of you who havnt heard of it, its a kick butt work out that has a diet plan for you to do as well. I knew I was too out of shape to start the work out, so thats why I decided to do these classes first. Anyway, Im feelin good, I love feeling like and knowing that I have worked out that day, it makes me feel less lazy!

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Way to go girl!!!! That's awesome!!! I did one of the p90 x videos for the first time since I got it and I am SO SORE right now!!! Can't wait till we both do p90 x and look dang hot!!! Then we can go on a cruise together!!!